Woolgreave Farmhouse, Cawthorne. We do not know when the house was originally built but the 1379 Poll tax returns for Yorkshire refer to William & Joanna Micklethwait of Cawthorne & it is likely that they either lived where Banks Hall now stands or at nearby Woolgreave. Various other Micklethwaits are listed in the Cawthorne Parish Registers & Bishops Transcripts from 1626 until 1711 & it is likely that some of them lived at Woolgreave. We know definitely that Micklethwaits lived in the house circa 1700 because of a monumental inscription in Cawthorne Parish Church graveyard.