Swaithe Hall, Worbrough Dale, Yorkshire. We know that this hall was occupied by the family in 1544 - and probably for some time before that. It was extended in 1618 by Richard Micklethwait. Until recently there was a plaque on the front of the house inscribed R.1618. M. It denoted the insertion of a 1st floor over the hall in 1618. Now known as Swaithe Hall Farmhouse.